Gas Safety Certificates in Middlesbrough and Stockton
Under the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations of 1988, it is a landlord’s responsibility to renew their Gas Safety Certificate annually. The certificate can ONLY be granted from a Gas Safe Registered engineer and the certificate covers all pipe work, gas appliances and flues at your property.
What does CA Electrical & Building Services check?
When you receive a Gas Safety Certificate from us, you will know that one of our expert gas engineers has:
Checked your appliances for Gas tightness
- Checked Standing and working pressure at any test points
- Checked your burner pressure and gas flow
- Checked that the necessary ventilation is in place
- Checked all Flame Failure Devices
- Checked all brackets and fixings of gas powered appliances
- Checked for signs of unsafe operation
Only when all of the above has been thoroughly checked, will a Gas safety Certificate be granted.
Contact Our Team In Teesside
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to meet your duty of care to your tenants, so we will also remind you when your next inspection and certification is due.
CA Electrical & Building also provide a number of other services ideal for landlords, including PAT testing and all aspects of property maintenance. For further information, just get in touch to speak to a member of the team.